Weight Management for a Healthier Lifestyle
Book An Appointment!
Do you crave a healthier lifestyle? Is your weight problem interfering with the way you want to live your life? Are you looking for a result-oriented weight management plan custom build to your needs and schedules? With Dr. Aldo Arpaia and Dr. Bart Savino at Island Medical Consultants, you will get exactly what you are looking for. Our Weight Management services will help provide a customized diet plan and exercise regime that guarantees that you attain the weight you desire and achieve your goals.
What benefits you will get from our Weight Management program?
· Customized diet plan tailored to your unique requirements
· Reshaping yourself to a healthier lifestyle
· Improvement of overall health and physiology
Why Choose Dr. Arpaia and Dr. Savino to avail weight loss management services?
At our center for weight management, Board Certified Physicians Dr. Arpaia and Dr. Savino can help tailor a dietary program that ensures your success; not at simply maintaining appropriate weight, but keeping your body toned afterwards as well. Our nutritional services include a customized diet plan for each patient that takes into account existing lifestyle, medical conditions etc.
We can help you get that version of you that you so desire!
Is Weight Management a requirement for me?
We all pick up bad eating habits that get us out of shape, decrease our self-confidence and stop us for living our lives to the fullest. We hit the gym and work hard to regain our better version but we fall into the same trap over and over again. So, yes… we all need a proper plan and a well formed program we can keep following to keep looking and feeling great.
Why do I have to pay attention to my weight?
If you do not have healthy weight, then you develop a high risk for some serious health problems, such as:
· High blood pressure (hypertension)
· High cholesterol
· Heart attack
· Sleep apnea
With obesity rates rising rapidly, weight management should be a major concern to prevent serious health complications. Your doctor at Island Medical’s weight management center will help develop a customized management plan for you keeping in view your age, medical history, overall health and personal preferences.
Can I do this on my own?
Yes, you can and there really is a simple way of doing it. Following are top 5 tips for weight management and healthy lifestyle:
1. Eating healthy foods: Healthy foods include fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Avoid eating too much sugar, fat and fast foods. Eat desserts moderately.
2. Eating low-calorie foods: Make sure to start with moderate low-calorie intake which will lead to slow weight-loss.
3. Physical activity: Make an exercise or some kind of physical activity in your routine.
4. Avoid smoking: Smoking can become a high risk of problems for your health, so quit it.
5. Manage stress: Many people eat more to manage their stress, but it will make them overweight. Find the causes of stress and look for ways that reduce the stress.
All these methods combined will definitely give you a good start to a healthier lifestyle but it will probably take you a lot longer to get what you want without a proper consultation. See our specialists and you will immediately realize it was the right thing for you.
Book an appointment to see one of our award winning Internal medicine doctors by calling (718)-727-1898 or fill out contact form